Robust and stable
- EAB’s security doors meet the requirements in burglary protection classes RC2, RC3 and RC4 according to SS-A 1627.
- External dimensions of frame for the security door, Max. WxH: 1,270 x 2,185 mm
- Galvanized frame made of square profiles. M16 frame bolts are supplied for assembly.
- Door panel with galvanized steel plating or alternatively one of EAB’s standard colours.
- Burglary protection class RC2 and RC3: Includes 1 x Assa 410-50 lock housing excl. cylinder incl. handle. Burglary protection class RC4 Includes 1 x Assa 410-50 lock housing excl. cylinder and 1 x Assa 411-50 lock housing excl. cylinder incl. handle.
- The doors are equipped with security pins.
- The security doors can be supplemented with door closers.
- Lock housings must be equipped with round security cylinders externally and internally.