Meet our employees
Meet some of our 230 colleagues at EAB. Hear them talk about their view of the company and what opportunities there are to grow.
Meet Dennis Jansson - Welder at EAB
Dennis started to work at EAB 2008.
- The best thing about EAB is the variation in work and that you can be flexible. It's a safe workplace that works very well. I have been working here for almost 11 years and it depends a lot on the environment and the working climate.
- EAB is also a very acitve company within sport and supports a lot of sports organizations, including the local ice hockey team.
Meet Martin Johansson - Engineer at EAB
- The people at EAB, and above all the management, is great taking care of their employees, doing fun things and creating added value.
- From the very first day here i have felt that it is entirely right to be here.
Meet Henrik Palmquist - Leading fitter at EAB
- I started to work at EAB 2001. At first i worked on the doors-department and after that i was offered a fitter-job which later developed to supervisor.
- EAB is a stable company that is going very well. They have a very good management here who feels among all the workers.
Meet Malin Candell - Business manager at EAB
- At EAB i enjoy it very well. There have always been opportunities to develop and take new steps, come up with ideas and actualize them.
- The fantastic thing about EAB is that you can have a fantastic carrier with a lot of responsibility and combine it with your family.